What are Ascension Symptoms?
Our planet is going through natural changes, a major growth spurt —- as is human kind.
As intense energies move into our planetary system, many are experiencing physical, mental, and emotional discomforts and even spiritual realizations. Those that are unaware of what is going on may feel like they are going ‘crazy’. Do not worry! With gentle guidance, you can make it through this shift and manage these crazy ascension symptoms.
While this energetic shift can cause some interesting and unexplainable symptoms, we call ascension symptoms, please know that these changes are a natural occurrence in our galaxy and on our planet, Earth. These intense frequencies and vibrations affect our electronics, animals, and many other things. They also affect our physical bodies, minds, emotions, and even our egos.
Let’s take a look at our ascension symptoms list and see what many are experiencing in these times.
Some may experience these symptoms periodically, and some may have everything at once.
Ascension Symptoms List
- Heart palpitations
- Thyroid changes
- Ringing in ears/Tinnitus
- Insomnia (waking between 2 am and 4 am every night)
- ‘Seeing’ and ‘hearing’ things
- Loss of identity
- Loss of time
- Memory loss
- Feeling ‘out of body’ or ‘disconnected’/’floaty’
- Periods of deep sleep
- Vivid dreams
- Heightened sensitivities to crowds, noises, light
- Lethargic/Low energy/Unmotivated
- Loss of appetite
- Sudden need for more food
- The sudden disappearance of friends/family
- Experiencing abnormal emotional swings
- Feeling homesick or the need to ‘go home’ even if you are at your house
- Night sweats
How Can I Relieve Ascension Symptoms?
Each beautiful soul on this planet carries a unique vibration that can be affected by Earth’s vibration. A big way to help relieve ascension symptoms is to reconnect with yourself and reconnect with nature.
Living in every moment as it comes in Joy!
- Detach from electronics – They attract and send out many frequencies that affect our physical bodies
- Turn OFF the news —- This causes more stress and worry which can lead to physical issues in the body.
- Get outside and soak up the sun – we need Vitamin D!
- Dance in the rain – live in JOY!
- Get in the garden and play in the dirt
- Drink more water (add fresh lemon to hot water for a daily boost)
- Eat real/fresh foods (Green leafy vegetables, fruits, nuts, legumes, berries, lean meats)
- Make sure to get enough rest when you can
- Meditate on what makes you, you. What do you like, and what do you not like? Build healthy, assertive boundaries for yourself with others.
- Be aware of emotions you are going through and allow yourself to cry, laugh or get angry. Just know that we are responsible for 100% of our actions and have 0% control of others or outside influences.
Sometimes, we need a little extra help to get our bodies back on that natural track.
I am Alane, a holistic nutritionist in the metro Atlanta area in Georgia. Let’s talk about what foods are right for you. Perhaps we need to look at how your thyroid is functioning or how your heart is doing. I offer many different types of testing so we can identify the root cause and get you back to feeling like yourself again.
Nutritionally Yours Testing
- Food and Allergy Testing
- Thyroid Testing
- Hormone Balance Testing
- Gluten Intolerance Testing
- Vitamin Deficiency Testing
- Neurotransmitter Testing
- And more!
Everyone has unique and individual needs. I absolutely love helping people with real-food diet plans designed just for your body type and needs along with an in-depth analysis of your health.
I am located in the metro Atlanta area in Georgia and am excited to help you understand what is happening in your body and get you feeling your absolute BEST!