Hi, I am Alane, a big hearted Holistic Nutritionist Atlanta based. I love helping people get “healthy, fit & lean” and learn more about food and how a good nutrition plan can help them feel fantastic and accomplish more in life!
I totally believe in this quote. “Let your food be your medicine, and let your medicine be your food.” – Hippocrates.
I help people in Atlanta, Ga, and all over the USA learn how nutrition affects their health. This holistic nutritionist is all about YOU and YOUR individual nutritional needs.
- Get healthy, fit, and lean
- Feel more confident
- Reduce sugar cravings
- Know Your Numbers: How much protein, fat, carbs, and fiber do you need to lose weight & get healthy?
- Feel more energetic
- Have better focus and memory
- Enjoy decreased pain and inflammation levels – which leads to a more active life
- How to stop insulin spikes contributing to weight gain & symptoms
- Learn the top reasons people struggle with weight loss
- We provide you with a healthy & delicious food plan
- Learn about food intolerance & how they affect weight loss & health
- Stop addictions to “fake foods”
- Mindfulness & weight loss success
Holistic Nutritionist in Atlanta Explained: I look at the person as a individual with unique needs. I also educate you on what your body needs to succeed in weight loss, longevity, reducing health challenges & living a more active life. Holistic nutritionists educate their clients so that they are fully engaged in their journey to recovering from whatever ailments they are suffering from.
A Holistic nutritionist believes that health conditions do not magically vanish with a pill that masks the symptoms. I work hard to get to the root cause of the problem and show you what to do to fix it from the inside out.
Are you looking for a holistic nutritionist in Atlanta, that truly works hard for you and your loved ones? You found one!
Schedule a holistic nutritionist Atlanta appointment today so you can start feeling better soon.
Nutritionally Yours is located in Roswell, GA, about 45 minutes north of Atlanta, Georgia.
We see people in our office and virtually via phone, facetime, and zoom. Hours are Monday – Friday 9-4 pm EST.
Contact Us: 678-372-2913 / firstname.lastname@example.org