We offer holistic nutrition counseling, food allergy testing, food intolerance testing to provide you with the answers you need for “What Should I Eat to Feel Great?”
Food Allergy Testing Explained:
IgE is the immune pathway tested to determine immediate reactions to foods called a true food allergy. Only a tiny amount of people tested have true food allergies.
Food Intolerance Testing Explained:
IgG & IgA are the immune pathways tested to determine delayed reactions to food which lead to inflammation or gut symptoms. Most people suffering from food reactions have a “DELAYED” reaction. Food Allergy Reactions can occur hours after a food is eaten, or even the next day. Since there is a delay in the reaction time, you may not realize a particular food causes the symptom. That is why our IgG / IgA Food Intolerance Testing Kit is so popular. Plus we can run Food Allergy Testing too.
Typical Food Allergy or Intolerance Symptoms:
- weight gain and inability to lose weight
- emotional ups and downs
- autoimmune attacks
- brain fog
- chronic pain
- gastrointestinal symptoms
- constant immune challenges
- chronic fatigue
- acne, eczema, and skin eruptions
- constant coughing
- anxiety & panic
- tics & twitches
- headaches & migraines
We Help You Learn What to Eat So You Feel Great.
- We educate our clients on the top food allergy/intolerances that can hinder weight loss and healing from health challenges.
- We teach you easy and delicious substitutes to reduce food reactions.
- We can run food intolerance testing as needed to provide the answers you need for “What Do I Eat?”
Our office is located in Roswell, GA, and we serve the entire Metro, Atlanta, GA area, and the United States. We provide in person and virtual appointments Monday – Friday.
Contact our office: 678-372-2913 / EM: Alanepnd@gmail.com