Searching for the Best Nutritionist Near Me in Atlanta, Ga? You Found Her!
holistic nutritionist, metabolic specialist, naturopath, author
678-372-2913 / email@example.com
January 3, 2023
Nutritionist Near Me in Atlanta, Ga
Here are 5 ways Nutritionally Yours Will Help You Feel and Look Healthier, Happier, and Free of Health and Weight Challenges.
- Lose Weight Fast and Keep it Off. How? This experienced nutritionist will teach you how to eat and burn fat for fuel all day long, and even while you sleep. I love waking up in the morning and looking thinner than the day before. You can shop in the regular grocery store in Atlanta, and eat delicious food. The idea is that I eat so the fat that may be on my thigh burns off and turns into energy so I can be more active. Yes, it is that simple.
- Know precisely what to do so your metabolism works fast so you can get the weight loss results you want. I put on my metabolic detective’s hat to show you where your metabolism needs a boost. How does this best nutritionist near me, Atlanta do that? Simple. I run very comprehensive metabolic labs, as you have never had before, and then show you where your metabolism has slowed down and how to reset it so you can finally get the weight loss results you want. The great thing about comprehensive metabolic labs, they are unique to the individual. No two labs are alike.
One person’s thyroid may be slow, another may have high fat storage, another may be deficient in fat-burning vitamins, and another may have hormones high in the tissues causing weight gain. No matter what it is, I will figure it out for you.
- Another thing I will do for you is to keep it real. Are you searching for the best nutritionist near me who will understand that you want to eat good-tasting food that does not cost a lot or taste bad? You found her. I love food, but I want my food to taste good and not cost a lot. I also want to go out with my husband and friends for a fun meal and be able to eat. I got you, my friend. I go out to eat maybe 1x a week and always enjoy myself, I do not starve, and I wake up in the morning with a thinner tummy. YAY.
4. This nutritionist in Atlanta, Ga is holistic-minded. What does that mean? I am your guide to help you have a better handle and better control of your health. The journey is yours, and the life you are living is yours. The protocol I teach you is personalized for YOU as a person; it is not focused on disease. If you have a health challenge, a pill won’t fix it; a lifestyle change based on the root cause of the health challenge will.
For instance – if you are struggling to lose weight in the belly area and my comprehensive metabolic labs show your thyroid is truly slow, then stomach shrinking surgery may help you lose weight initially. Still, it will not fix the cause of the weight gain, which was the sluggish thyroid. And if the cause of your weight gain is that your body likes to store fat from food and not release it into energy, a pill to reduce your appetite won’t’ fix it, but a lifestyle change in diet will.
5. Alane and Nutritionally Yours in Atlanta, Ga understands you want to feel good, heal your body, reduce symptoms, lose weight and, yes, fit into those skinny jeans, all at the same time. (giggle). That is what I do for people. As a holistic minded nutritionist, I helps the entire person and the entire body all at the same time. For instance, if I want to shrink my belly and eliminate inflammation, the plan will be the same. If I want to be physically stronger to exercise again, plus lose inches, the program will be the same. And if you want to have more brain clarity plus fit into those skinny jeans, yes, the plan will be the same.
Remember you are a whole person, head to toe, not a bunch of symptoms or diseases.
One of the best ways to explain this is to tell how I grew up with IBS, my stomach health was an absolute mess. And, of course, my head felt like it was a mess, too, lacking mental clarity. When I realized I had celiac and got rid of gluten in my diet, the IBS went away, my mental clarity was sharp again, plus my belly slimmed down. So by finding one food intolerance, three symptoms cleared up. I did not need a pill to focus better, I did not need a tablet for IBS to go away, and I did not need a remedy for extra belly fat; I just needed to learn more about my body, make a few changes, and WALA – health restored and I lose some inches that I needed to lose at the same time.
If you are searching for the best nutritionist near me, Atlanta, Ga no matter where you live, or someone with years of experience, I will welcome the opportunity to help you enhance your health and life.
I specialize in metabolic imbalances, autoimmunity, inflammation, thyroid health, fatigue, and hormone imbalance. Weight loss struggles have a lot to do with metabolic imbalances, which is the #1 thing I see in my practice. When someone cannot lose weight, they are normally told to reduce their calories, but that is not the leading cause of weight gain. It is often an actual metabolic problem.
Avoiding diet guessing games is vital to people’s health turnarounds.
Health, longevity, and weight loss are not about which “diet” to eat or pills to take….diets do not work; it is about what food is best for you and your body to sustain good health and eradicate health challenges from your body and life.
If you are spinning your wheels trying to figure out your metabolism, stop. I got you! If there is a metabolic issue, I will find it and show you how to fix it.
If you have tried this vitamin for weight loss, that diet for weight loss, or this herb for weight loss, I beg you to stop! Weight loss struggles need to be figured out – I can do that for you.
Ultimately, I will save you time, money, and energy because I simplify and clarify things for you.
WHAT TO DO NEXT?
- Go to my main website Nutritionallyyours.net and book your initial appointment. I work locally in Atlanta Ga and virtually (online) too, so I can help you anywhere you live. You do not have to live in Atlanta, Ga, to see me.
Nutritionally Yours is a wellness clinic located in Atlanta, GA. We also work virtually so we can help you anywhere you live.
Hey! I’m Alane Stieglitz-Wincek. I grew up on sugar and plenty of junk food and had no clue how my diet effected my health.
I changed my life and have worked as a holistic nutritionist and naturopath, for over the last 30 years. I help people get healthy, fit and lean, find hormone happiness and recover from all sorts health challenges.
Obsessed With: my family, my dog, my clients, loving life, and living it to the fullest!