Mold Sickness:  Is Mold In Your Home Making You Sick?By Michelle Tuffs and Alane Palmer, ND, CNC
NutritionallyYours.net

Mold in our homes, especially in the south with sweltering humidity, can cause chaos for the healthiest of people but for those who already suffer from asthma or allergies mold can be especially damaging. Mold exposure can irritate your eyes, skin, nose, throat, and lungs. If there is a concern of mold sickness, or is your home making you sick, both your health and the health of your home will need to be addressed professionally.

When your home becomes a place you no longer feel healthy to live in this is extreme and unhealthy in so many ways. Homes can quickly become a source of many types of toxins. These may be byproducts of building materials, furnishings, natural disasters, insects and rodents, gas, carbon monoxide, and vapors, some homes may even contain asbestos or lead paint. All these things or only one or two, combined with moisture or leaks in a home can lead to a disastrous combination.

Symptoms of prolonged mold exposure can be feeling as if you always have a cold or sinus issues and nosebleeds. Breathing impurities for extended periods can cause inflammation of the lungs, asthma, shortness of breath, skin infections and in some cases neurological problems, brain fog, forgetfulness, fatigue and more.

Obviously dealing with your home and dealing with your health is of the utmost importance ASAP!

Mold Sickness is real! We see this at our clinic too often and mold sickness can be dealt with naturally, so you should see improvements with your health in a few weeks. Detecting mold can begin with you and your senses. You know your home better than anyone, so the smells in your home sounds inside your walls, homes with basements are common areas for mold. Be aware of these issues and understand until the source of the mold is mended your health will most likely not improve!

A true mold story: Had a family come in, dad and oldest son were fine, but mom and youngest son were sickly. It turned out that the mom and youngest son’s health declined when they moved into a new house. The past owners had one person sick (he was home all the time) but the wife traveled, and she was not ill. The youngest son started to feel brain fog, fatigue, stuffy nose, nosebleeds, all over achy and unwell feelings. The mom already had autoimmunity to deal with and now everything seemed more prevalent. She was extremely fatigued, had frequent upper respiratory infections, headaches, could not sleep and more. It turned out that her cleaning lady found black mold in the showers in the master bathroom and her youngest son’s bathroom. When a responsible mold contractor was called in, they took apart some of the bathroom tiles, only to find black mold. The entire bathrooms were taken apart, anti moisture paint was put up, new tiles put in, air ducts cleaned and their health improved.

Mold can be hidden in the nicest homes, you just never know!

Take care of YOU and address MOLD immediately!

Phone: 678-372-2913

Email: alanepnd@gmail.com

Website: Nutritionallyyours.net

Like us on Facebook

Medical disclaimer: Nutritionally Yours is not a medical clinic. Testing cannot be used to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. All test results are to be used as educational materials and as a guide to help support your overall health and wellness. Always discuss health concerns with your medical doctor. We have a nutritionist, naturopath and a medical doctor on staff to help you feel your best.

0/5 (0 Reviews)