Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy delivers oxygen to tissues up to 25 times normal levels. This stimulates the production of body stem cells, decreases swelling and inflammation, promotes regeneration of injured tissues and increases healing rates.
Healthier Cells = Healthier Tissues = Healthy organs = Healthier YOU!
- What is Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy? Hyperbaric Therapy is a safe method of delivering more oxygen to the body at the cellular level. It provides the optimal environment for the body to carry out vital cell processes, by increasing the capacity for the body to heal itself. The hyperbaric chamber utilizes filtered pressurized ambient air to dissolve oxygen directly into the plasma, cerebral and spinal fluids, flooding tissues and vital organs with oxygen. Hyperbaric Therapy also allows for healing at the cellular level, which is critical for changes to be made to affect healthy tissue formation which makes it possible for healthier organs and ultimately a healthier body overall.
2. How Does Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Work? The chamber is filled with compressed ambient air from 2-4.5 pounds per square inch (1.3 ATA max). this is equal to 11 feet below sea level. The increased pressure allows the blood plasma and other liquids of the body to absorb additional oxygen thus greatly increasing oxygen uptake by the cells, tissues, glands, organs, brain, and fluids of the body. The result of the increased pressure plus an increase of circulation supports a decrease in swelling or inflammation. Oxygen is then utilized by the body for vital cell functions, healthier cells mean healthier tissues and organs!
3. Why Does the Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber Work? The human body is composed almost completely of water. Gas under pressure dissolves in water.
4. What May You Experience and How to Prepare. Some people feel a little ear discomfort initially, similar to an airplane taking off. This pressure reduces as the chamber is all filled up. Some people may feel a little fatigued after the session (initially) as the body sweeps itself clear of toxic debris that has built up in the body. This is all safe and necessary. Wear comfortable clothing, loose clothing is best. Pantyhose and other tight garments are not suggested. Bring a book to read, or your favorite CD to listen too. You can also bring a DVD player, your phone, or a portable game. Or simply come over, climb in and take a nap! Avoid drinking a lot of fluids before entering the chamber as you will be in there for 1 full hour. (we can get you out if needed sooner). Please do not wear any perfume or cologne when you are coming for your session.
5. Are There Any Reasons You Should Not Go Into the Hyperbaric Chamber? YES. You should not go into the chamber if you have ear canal problems or an ear or sinus infection or flu symptoms. If you have a collapsed lung you should not go into the chamber. If there is a tumor in the lung please let us know first.
6. How Frequently Should I Schedule My Sessions? We will make recommendations for you based on your needs after we meet you.
Some Conditions Hyperbaric Oxygen Can Help: Autism, Asperger’s, Asthma, Allergies, Alzheimer’s, Anemia (severe), Altitude Sickness, Anxiety, ADD /ADHD, Burns, Bell’s Palsy, Brain Absess, Brain Injury, Bubbles of air in your blood vessels (arterial gas embolism), Burns, Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Fatigue, Circulation Issues, Chemical Sensitives, Candida, Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Crushing Injury, Deafness (sudden), Decompression Sickness, Dementia, Depression, Diabetic Complications, Digestive Disorders, Disc Herniation, Dizziness, Fibromyalgia, Flu, Gangrene, Infections (skin, bone, and immune), Jet Lag, Headaches, Hypoxia, Immune dysfunction, Infection, Inflammation, Injury, Lyme, Joint Pain, Muscle Pain, Migraines, Multiple Sclerosis, Near Drowning, Pre / Post Surgery, Premature Aging, Parkinson’s, Radiation Injury, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Respiratory Issues, Skin Conditions, Skin graft or skin flap at risk of tissue death, Smoking, Seizure disorder, Sports Enhancement, Stroke, Stress, Sleep Disorder, Toxic Environmental Exposure, Wellness (General), Wound Healing, Vision Loss
Hyperbaric Oxygen is being offered at our Woodstock Location:
Please email or call us for more information. (please speak to our office prior to booking HBOT online, Thank you)
1 session – $75
5 sessions – $300 (paid upfront)
10 sessions – $600 (paid upfront)
ARTICLES OF INTEREST
Nutritionally Yours Health Solutions and our staff Make No Claims That This Device Is Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure, or Prevent Any Disease.